<VV> CORSA and Nader, footnote

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 1 18:08:28 EST 2014

It was also at that convention that Ralph and his sister were joking
about my license plate as they walked past it toward the photo op in
another early convertible.

They approved!

Frank DuVal

Plate currently on Ashley's 65 2 door in Northern VA.

What plate? I leave that to your imagination, those who have not seen it
in person.