<VV> CORSA and Nader, footnote

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:12:04 EST 2014

Strange that should come up about Ralph Nader.  I was on my tread mill in my basement yesterday.(too cold and snowy outside).  Anyway the video I was watching had the 1990 convention, including L Claypool's famous burnout with the Toronado powered Corvair.  Also shots from the Fox Valley show I think that one was in 1991.  The last one was the convention 1991 in Washington and included the speech by Nader.
Ken