<VV> Membership.

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 21:40:13 EST 2014

Since the problem of non-members attending a CORSA convention is a problem,
how about an alternate approach?

Just as a restaurant that might require a tie and jacket to be worn by its
customers and then supplies those items,
rather than turn business away; how about at this year's convention, having
the entrance fee at the door include an introductory
CORSA membership for that person, either until the end of the year, or until
the next convention. This would allow
the new attendee to have full enjoyment of the club for a tryout period.
They would have online access to the Communique,
but would have to pay extra later, for a mailed Communique.

Mel Francis