<VV> Membership.

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 3 02:19:09 EST 2014

Interesting!  Who pays for the ties?

Oh, maybe we could issue a VISITOR badge (different color) with limited
privileges?

I think you are really talking about a trial (at no charge) full membership
for about 1/2 a year, correct?  Any idea what our past experience has been
with similar experiments?  I don't either, but I think that I read earlier
that something similar was tried in the past (Springfield?) with a
non-renewal rate on those memberships pretty near 100%.

As your stock broker might tell you - past experience is not a reliable
indicator of future experience.

I just broke my vow to myself to stay out of this discussion.  Since I'm not
on "talk" and dp just issued a request to move the discussion there, I
figured this was my only chance to get a word in edgewise.

Later, JR