<VV> CEO and membership

Alan Eggleston AlanE.Eggleston at scouting.org
Sun Mar 2 23:03:28 EST 2014

I have been a member of CORSA about 10 years ago, but yet we are still discussing membership?

I would offer my services as CEO, having served a not for profit organization (Boy Scouts) for almost 20 years.  As a professional, our job centers on membership and fundraising; program and camping are the focus of our many volunteers.  Sounds an awful lot like CORSA could use that kind of management.

Call me.  I have more ideas than I could possibly write here.

Alan Eggleston