<VV> Organizational Membership

Al London londonasl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:22:43 EST 2014

As in any organization, there must be a personal value to membership in
CORSA. It's the obligation of every member integral to the CORSA
organization to help define and create what that value is for themselves.
Other major national motor vehicle social organizations require membership
to even attend regional get-togethers. That is part of the perceived value
and pride in belonging to those organizations. This is not a new or unique
concept. But those who resist joining or are dissatisfied have not found
the value for them personally to be part of the organization. That finding
of value rests within the individuals to evaluate what they expect from the
organization and act in a manner to seek value or not.

If an individual sees value in belonging to an organization but is unhappy
with its direction, they owe it to themselves to do something constructive
to improve the situation.  There is an old saying that I keep in the back
of my mind which governs my organizational involvement  "Either Lead,
Follow, or get out of the way."

Al London
65 110/4 Monza convertible