<VV> membership

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 3 09:23:17 EST 2014

I've read all the opinions on membership, half year membership and so on, but the real fact remains is that people simply will not join a club no matter what. Here in west central Florida our big show events are ending for the year. I've attended several large shows cruise-ins and the like since Thanksgiving. I've talked to at least 20-25 Corvair owners at these shows and only one was a CORSA member. At least 10 have never heard of CORSA and at least 5 said they didn't need a club! When I attempted to tell them about CORSA they were not in the least interested.
 Ed in Florida