<VV> CONVENTION AND MEMBERSHIP

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Mon Mar 3 17:37:51 EST 2014

I've only been a CORSA member for around 10 years if memory serves me correctly (it rarely does).
The only reason I wasn't a member long ago is the cost.  I really didn't have the extra cash back then.  I guess if I bought a few less cars and less from the vendors I could have been a member...
The only convention I've been able to go to was pre-CORSA and I loved it.  I don't recall being excluded from anything.  (Dallas)  I'm sure there were events that were CORSA only but I guess I wasn't interested.  A convention now would be a totally different experience since it would be fun to meet a lot of people from this list.  Hopefully next year!

Joel McGregor