<VV> CONVENTION AND MEMBERSHIP

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:04:43 EST 2014

As a CORSA member since the 70's and never been on BOD although I ran 2 times, but my thoughts concerning belonging is that if there wasn't a CORSA or similar organization for Corvair owners the Corvair would be just an old relic no one but a hand full of old die hards cared for.  I'm not sure I would have any myself, but since 1962 when I bought my 1st one new I've had at least 20-25 of them and most have passed on to others like myself that enjoy getting together to talk and compare notes. (and get parts for)  Probably would not be any major parts suppliers either.
Ken Clark