<VV> Membership -Renewed

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 3 15:55:01 EST 2014

As someone who uses the CCF and VV to maintain my sanity, I have been one of those list-freeloaders.  I didnt realize it had been since 2010.

No excuses.  Always managed to find something else to spend the money on.

I doubt Ill make the convention this year, although I would love to.  Simply too many other drains on the wallet! I think Chicago was the last one I actually made it to and that was a day trip!

However, Smitty is right.  Why should I enjoy the fruits of the vine, when Im not providing any of the support.

That is now rectified.

Here's the receipt.   My tax refund was ok this year, compared to a sizable payment last year, so this was a timely narrative.

Amount: $ 37.00
Date: March 3rd, 2014  3:34 PM
Transaction #: AA4xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, what do I want to complain about...Hmmm.

Where's my membership card, I put this in nearly 15 minutes ago!!!!!!   :)

There, I complained!!!

Stay Warm, all.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills, Canada, er, Texas.   Cooooold last night!