<VV> Board, chapter organization, membership

Alan Eggleston AlanE.Eggleston at scouting.org
Tue Mar 4 00:30:56 EST 2014

Corvair fanatics,

It has been a long time since I was the CORSA membership chairman, and we are still discussing membership, the BoD, and other topics that were being discussed back then, roughly 10 years ago.  I think that the whole organization needs to be looked at from square 1, and updated appropriately and expeditiously.

If I could see how the organization is structured, how chapters are affiliated, membership requirements, national convention participation requirements; basically, the whole organization, I think I could make some suggestions that could help.  There might be some changes that some people would not like, but if this organization is having so many problems, change is necessary and important.  Some people will have to step out of their comfort zone, some will have to relinquish control, but it can be organized differently and for the better.

I want to help.

Alan Eggleston
CORSA member
Corvair owner and fanatic