<VV> MOVING FOWARD

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 4 11:33:39 EST 2014

On Mar 4, 2014, at 7:58 AM, James Weppelman wrote:

> Yinz guys,
> I challenge everyone,the next time you respond to a v.v.Includ  1 (or more) tips or suggestions,now matter how small or large, to move this organization forward. Paul are you listening?? I suggest more videos on the web(u-tube) from corsa. Like the convention, fan belt toss, etc. not just from CorvairWild.

I'd be especially interested in hearing ideas that someone has done that worked (or at least seemed to work).

Jim, keep in mind CORSA is only its members.  Videos are a great idea - you should do some :-)  While ideas are good, people who have an idea that they can execute are considerably better.  I think it would be really nice if we posted a "here's something I'm going to try this year".

So, here's what I'm going to try this year:

I'll get some back Communiques from the office, our club is going to do a rally, autocross, and show with some local clubs.  I want to have cards for our chapter and CORSA handouts, plus a stash of Communiques for any really prospective members (i.e. they already have a Corvair).  We're going to play with Instagram a little as well, as kind of a 'live feed' for events to our Facebook page.  I don't know enough about how the pieces play together yet to have a real plan, but Trevor (middle kid) uses it so we can fool around and see how it works out.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150