<VV> MOVING FOWARD

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Mar 4 13:02:55 EST 2014

On Mar 4, 2014, at 11:33 AM, Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com> wrote:

> Jim, keep in mind CORSA is only its members.

This is a sad summary … but true!  The strength of all organizations lies in the leadership.  CORSA is not dwindling down for lack of members that stand up and attempt to make a difference; they frequently get elected, serve a term (or two) and fail to run again … several even quit being members!

Clearly they all set out to make a difference.  So what happens at the top to drive these men away?

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.