<VV> Membership Chair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 14:47:09 EST 2014

There was a gentleman (western director actually) a few years ago that would be great in that position. Whenever I saw him (some conventions, Fan Belt Toss, etc.)  all he ever did was PROMOTE PROMOTE Corsa. He would be great for that position. That man is Corvair Jack Pinard in California.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301