<VV> Membership Chair

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Tue Mar 4 23:26:04 EST 2014

as of a month ago, we have someone who has stepped up to fill that role.
His name is Al London of Monticello, FL and he is enthusiastic about
taking on this role as are we about having him.

Karl in Boston
CORSA Eastern director
Bay State Corvairs
Stock Corvair Group
Corvanatics
1966 Monza Convertible 110/PG project car