<VV> membership

mike & bev mann vair65 at sisna.com
Tue Mar 4 15:26:42 EST 2014

lots of good ideas and thinking "out of the box" which i think is what we
need.
     in my case my grandson just got his drivers license, might have some
mechanical ability, doesn't know a stick shift from a hole in the ground
and etc. how do we (when he is older and has disposable income) get him
interested in corvairs?
     i could teach him how to drive a stick but the kit car (which he would
take at the drop of a hat) is not a good learning tool!
     i could build him a corvair but he has no means to maintain it and the
kit car is enough to keep going.
     how do you convince him that buying a corvair is a good deal as
compared to a honda civic?
     in the future he may/may not buy a corvair but to make him pay money
to walk through a convention where he might develop a interest doesn't make
sense to me.
     corsa is important to me as i've met a lot of good people, even
hank(VBG) over the years so it's worth it to me but my grandson doesn't
have that background or experience-mike mann