<VV> membership

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 4 15:53:57 EST 2014

On Mar 4, 2014, at 3:26 PM, mike & bev mann wrote:

>     in the future he may/may not buy a corvair but to make him pay money
> to walk through a convention where he might develop a interest doesn't make
> sense to me.

Just a note - there have been a few questions on this, as far as I know spectating at a convention has been free as a general rule.  You have to be a member to participate.  Plenty of people were at the Car Display on the last day of Kalamazoo who weren't CORSA members, and in fact the last few conventions I can think of went to a lot of trouble to make the show enjoyable and accessible for the general public.

--Bryan