<VV> Access to Convention and Donations

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 5 17:17:38 EST 2014

On Mar 5, 2014, at 4:50 PM, Gary Berry wrote:

> With all of the talk going on around here, I'm puzzled. Will there be a way
> (ticket, newbie membership, etc) for a non CORSA member to be able to view
> the vehicles that will be there (say at a car show or something)? Is the
> general population invited for some amount of time just to view things?

There have been a couple of first hand accounts to that effect - essentially you have to join and register to participate in the events (concours, rally, autocross, etc.) - but spectating is free and encouraged.

> Another thing, is there a way to donate to this forum? I don't remember
> ever seeing a message asking for donations, but my computer time is mostly
> spent viewing this and one other forum (motorhome) and I donate to the
> other one. Thanks.

Please join CORSA.  That's the donation.  You'll get a spiffy magazine (both online and physical options are available) as a 'thank you' :-)

--Bryan