<VV> Access to Convention and Donations

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 17:39:33 EST 2014

Hello, Gary--  Any person is welcome to visit a CORSA convention and
view the cars in the parking lot, on display during the Concours
d'Elegance (the formally judged car show) and during the Car Display (a
popular choice car show). These events have always been open to all
spectators and there is no one suggesting that it should be otherwise.

Rather, what the bulk of this conversation has been about is a
suggestion to offer a way for non-CORSA members to do more than just
look at the cars, by offering a non-member convention registration
option.  This would permit a non-member, by means of a higher non-member
entry fee, to participate in any of these and other events, not just
look at them.

It appears from your signature line that you are in Washington State and
so are perhaps considering a visit to this year's convention in Tacoma.
By all means, go.  You will be welcome to look at the cars to your
heart's content.  Only if you want to participate as an entrant, in the
shows, in the road rally, in the autocross etc, will you have to
register, and right now, registration is offered to members, only.

--Bob