<VV> Access to Convention and Donations

Gary Berry duallycc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:10:40 EST 2014

Hey All;

   Thanks for all of the great information. I'm about 3 hours east of
Tacoma and have had thoughts about heading over the mountains to see the
cars that are there. No intention of attending any of the events other than
the car shows if possible. What I'm really interested in is to see if there
is any support for Corvair based fiberglass buggys.

   I won't be joining CORSA as my interactions with the folks in the local
area chapter have been fairly dismal. For instance, at the local big car
show, the group of us with Corvair based fiberglass buggys walk over to
their area (on the asphalt) and oogle over their rides, but non of them
come over to our area (local VW club area) and view our rides. As it turns
out, I think we are the red-headed stepchildren of both the Covair crowd
and the VW crowd. Now on the other hand, the folks here in the cyber world
have been outstanding which is why I would like to donate to the fellow
that runs this forum.

Gary Berry
Fiberglass Buggys
Prosser, WA