<VV> Access to Convention and Donations

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 14:53:02 EST 2014

Gary - you will see all types of Corvairs at a national convention.  Pretty
much - if it has a Corvair body OR a Corvair engine, it is a Corvair so far
as CORSA is concerned.  They just fall into different classes.

Now, there IS a Factory Stock class and I'm sure that you would understand
that your dune buggies (or whatever you are calling them) are not going to
fall into that category.

Later, JR