<VV> Access to Convention and Donations

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 19:08:00 EST 2014

Hi Gary, the general population is by all means invited to attend our conventions and see all the fun. This includes the car shows as well as all the events. But they can't participate (?) in the events. They may get harrassed (slightly) in the hospitality room like my wife and son were even though my family was registered for the convention and I am a Corsa member. But no one turned them down for a cup of coffee and a donut. But she should have been wearing her ID name tag and wasn't. After she told the attending club member her husband was a member and we were there for the convention she got her coffee and my sons donut.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301