<VV> Chrysler/Fiat orders Rare Collector Car Crushed - Non-Corvair

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Thu Mar 6 21:59:57 EST 2014

There is a Dodge Viper in the automotive department at Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio. I saw it last year when they hosted a car show and open house. It had a sign on it with a warning. It said something like the car must be destroyed before it can be moved off campus. It was pretty strict.
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com