<VV> Powered By Corvair. / Support

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 22:03:57 EDT 2014

duallycc  wrote:

Thanks for all of the great information. I'm about 3 hours east of Tacoma and
have had thoughts about heading over the mountains to see the cars that are
there. No intention of attending any of the events other than the car shows if
possible. What I'm really interested in is to see if there is any support for
Corvair based fiberglass buggies.

Gary at every Convention I've attended there is always a few FGB's  and a few Dune Buggies...and once in a while a Vair powered Boat...or Two [ Cedar Rapids]
One even had an airplane....

But you will find no "chapter / SIG"  devoted to them....and even the SIGS    Are usually 99% "online"  and meet a few times a year at Corvair / CORSA events.

CORSA "SUPPORT"  is in the Mechanicals / Electricals of your "custom application"....

As you remember I had an FGB... in SoCal... but sold it soon after moving up here.... only 2-3  in the CB  area...

And as you know.. no matter how good the ManxClub is,  if you are not in SoCal....  little reason to belong....

Over the 15 years I've been with CORSA  and online  with the ManxClub  and Dune Buggy Archives / The Samba  I've met a few dozen members of CORSA with FGB's...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages