<VV> Harbor Freight weasel words

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Tue Mar 11 00:17:50 EDT 2014

At our recent Corvair Lovers Holiday Car Show , We had to ask at the awards ceremony if there was anyone who hadn't won a set of Harbor Freight screwdrivers.... if so we gave them one.. We had an abundance of flashlights, Multimeters, Screwdriver sets, etc.  It looked like we had a  H.F. outlet.
 All our members had used the coupons for a year to collect door prizes.
 Usually if you watch the E-mails they send, you can find a coupon for whatever you want to get. I recently got a welder cart for $35-normally $49. The Jacks were out there too.

                                         Ed Lindsay
                                              West Florida Corvair Club