<VV> Harbor Freight weasel words

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Mar 11 00:04:05 EDT 2014

Yes, the sign in our local store says coupons are not good on tool
boxes, hydraulic jacks, compressors and maybe some other things.

The coupon was good on a hydraulic table. Useful for removing Corvair
engines. The coupons also work on lift jack stands. Anyone with a two
post lift should own  a few of these. Imagine a regular jack stand that
goes up to 6 feet tall. Makes any vehicle stable on a two post lift.
Also good for supporting engines while replacing engine / transmission
mounts. Tool boxes I got when they offered me a scratch and dent deal.

I collect the free flashlights, multimeters and tape measures. Too many
buildings to just have one of each.

Frank DuVal