<VV> Fuel gage not working.

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 03:25:38 EDT 2014

Or....drive it till it runs outta gas and then pour in the extra couple of
gallons you've been saving in the back seat for just such an occasion.  If
you jack the car with the side with the sender on the high side, that small
amount of gas in the tank will slosh to the other side and you can pull the
sender without a gas bath.  A golden opportunity to install that in tank
electric pump that's been collecting dust in your spares department.
Jim
BTDT