<VV> hoards

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 18 16:31:16 EDT 2014

NO, NO, NO, please tell me they took what looked like a deluxe Brier and literally butchered it, tell me I didn't see that. And what about the owner? Obviously he's a Vair guy and he let this happen??? I know it's fake just like the wrestler but it gives the wrong idea to people. I've been looking for a decent Brier for a long while and even though this one was 3000 miles away it gives me hope that I can find one to restore to STOCK!!!!!! Ed in Florida