<VV> 1965 Monza convertible

Joe Lewis joelewis33 at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 16:54:21 EDT 2014

I’m going to look at this car as I’m still not a owner of a Corvair. Ad states that it is restored to 95% with a fresh rebuilt 140 CID. It’s a 4 speed with rebuilt suspension and stainless dual exhaust. It also states complete brake system rebuild. One concern I have is that it has new 15 inch tires mounted on american torque thrust aluminum wheels. I’m not sure if going with non stock wheels will hurt the value. Looks like is does not have stock steering wheel. I downloaded the “pre-purchse questionnaire and checklist' from another site and will use that. I think the asking price is a little high at $10,500. It does state that this is “asking price”. Three hour drive to the car so I’m trying to do as much homework in advance. Anyone have comments on the price? Thanks in advance.

Joe Lewis