<VV> Pictures of 65 monza - link attached

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Tue Mar 18 21:39:13 EDT 2014

Good find and Looks like a great price for that condition. Recent national mag comps posted in vv put late models in only "good" condition at closer to $14k.

Mobile device...Have a great day!

> On Mar 18, 2014, at 9:28 PM, "shortle" <shortle556 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> I have seen this ad and the car looks awfully nice in the pics. I highly doubt you could duplicate this car (parts and labor) for this price. Probably a pretty fair deal IMO.
> Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
CONSOL Energy Center | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219