<VV> Pictures of 65 monza

Les corvair at mymts.net
Tue Mar 18 21:44:02 EDT 2014

Sure looks like a nice car from here. It has a '66 front grille bar and
is missing the wheel well trim but those are just owner preference
things. Couldn't tell if the "cocktail shakers" (big coffee can sized
weights) are still installed in each corner of the car. The wood
steering wheel and (looks like) Clarks center console are nice upgrades.
I wouldn't want to drive far on that old bias ply spare tire.