<VV> Pictures of 65 monza - link attached

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 00:56:14 EDT 2014

Sorry,  I'm working from a netbook (small screen and I'm not at home) and there are other things going on here.  I somehow missed the 140 and at this moment I'm roughly only about a 4 hour drive from where the car is located.  "Resale" Red does nothing for me, but the 140 does.  Please allow me to revise my estimate to the $9 - 10,000 range.

Sorry about that.

Later, JR