<VV> Corvair College

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 13:38:04 EDT 2014

I attended one a few years ago in Livermore, CA. There were at least 6 or 7
 people with their intended build-ups - "Corvair long-blocks in-process",
as well  as a dozen more with questions and answers. Several running motors,
lots of  ingenuity on adaptations, good tech tips for engine longevity
(duh!) and  assembly tools. I attended only the Saturday session, but it was
definitely  worth going to.

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 3/21/2014 7:35:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

>From  what I've read of the colleges, it would be well worth attending if
you're  interested in building engines.  Looks like a really good time, and
there  are projects in all stages from core to completion.

--Bryan

On  Mar 21, 2014, at 10:06 AM, Ebarr19 at aol.com wrote:

> In a local  newspaper it states, starting today through Sunday,
Instructor
>  William Wynne, will teach participants how to convert the Corvair
engine
> for use as an aviation power plant, at the Leesburg Fl. airport being
put  on
> by the local chapter of the Experimental Aircraft  Association.

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org