<VV> '65 converible update

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 14:46:07 EDT 2014

Hi Joe Lewis,
Here is my 2 cents worth.  When my friends ask me about whether or not to buy a car, I always tell them that the first thing that needs to happen is for them
to decide what exactly it is that they want.  Do you want a nice daily driver?  Do you want an easy restoration project?  Do you want an "every nut and bolt is
perfect" restoration?  Do you want a beater?   In other words, why do you want the car?  Figure that out, then act accordingly.
    If it were me;  as one who lives in rural south central PA, and one who drives his Corvairs daily, if I had an extra 10 grand laying around, the car would
now be in my driveway  waiting to have the wheels driven off of it and enjoyed immensely!!! (When the weather finally co-operates, that is)   : (
Hope this helps.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
Hopewell, PA

60 700 4dr '64'110/4spd