<VV> boiling battery

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Mar 23 17:51:53 EDT 2014

You can get simple monitors that plug into a cigarette lighter, for example
this one:
http://www.amazon.com/INNOVA-3721-Battery-Charging-Monitor/dp/B000EVWDU0
I have one that I got at Radio Shack years ago.  I plug it into whatever
vehicle I have concerns about.  Mine just has 3 LEDs, no voltage readout.
It is adequate for this sort of monitoring.

Jim Becker