<VV> NOM

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 23 18:15:23 EDT 2014

The motor in my Monza was built for a FC, has a FC block with a rubber
expansion plug where the dipstick tube goes in. It's a 95 HP.
Now I need a motor to put in my 62 Rampy, so I'm building a 110 car motor to
put in the Monza, and will put the FC motor into the Rampside, replacing the
dipstick tube.
Once I can get it arranged, I'll put the Posi I bought from Caveman Pete
(After Ken rebuilds it) into the Monza when I put in the 110.   After that,
(I hope) no more engine building for a while.

Better a 95 HP FC motor than an 80.

Anyone who needs a FC block to build a OM , I have 2 available.  Advise off
list.

HANK