<VV> Update on 1965 Monza convertible

Joe Lewis joelewis33 at cox.net
Sun Mar 23 22:31:19 EDT 2014

I really appreciate all the information this group has provided me as a first time potential buyer. I think at this point I’m going to pass on the car unless the price comes down. There is a classic car auction coming up in the area and will look for some cars there. I think I’m going to up the budget to about 12K to try and get a car with a good engine and paint.

Joe