<VV> Boiling Battery

Ken Lundy klundy at optimum.net
Mon Mar 24 09:33:50 EDT 2014

I would like to say thank you to everyone who replied to my questions with
advice and suggestions.

I just ordered a Delco GM original voltage regulator from Clark’s. (part #
C860A) They have them in stock. I asked about switching to an electronic
unit, but was told that they can only be used with an alternator. I would
rather keep my 64 as original as possible and keep the generator.
I should have the new unit in a couple of days.

I’ve never replaced one of these before, but it looks pretty simple.
If anyone has any installation advice, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Regards,
Ken Lundy
64 Convertible
NJ