<VV> BOILING BATTERY and correction

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 11:20:57 EDT 2014

other things to check : good ground to the base of the regulator (brass
strap under one of the mount screws  cracks )  and do not file  contacts with
conventional files , use a contact file( very fine) .
Check all connections at the main harness plug in the engine compartment
AND under the dash.
I run a voltmeter in my spyder dash conversions (on non spyders)  where
temp gauge used to be.
  And yes , the  test valve cover holes are one and one eighths  in
diameter  (old tube socket punch size) ...not 1/8
regards , Tim Colson