<VV> 110 vs 140 Heads

Fred Mahler maxspeed at juno.com
Mon Mar 24 15:27:51 EDT 2014

I am about to rebuild a (LM) turbo motor stripping off the turbo and installing either 110 heads modified with larger intake valves or 140 heads.  The engine will replace a 110 with a PG and AC.  The question is which will enhance 0 to 60 times with the PG, I have heard several answers and would like to get the Pro's to weigh in.

The car is a 66 Monza with PG and factory AC.

Fred Mahler