<VV> Car number 2- 1966 Monza

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 08:49:32 EDT 2014

This is definitely a project car, too many little pieces missing. If you want it to look really nice it will take a lot of work, and not just cleaning. $8k is too much. I think more in the $2500 range if it runs well and the engine doesn't leak too much. Unless you want a project car, keep on looking. Just my opinion.

Joe White