<VV> wiring question - solved!

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 23:08:32 EDT 2014

Thanks to Matt Nall, my wiring question has been answered.  He sent me a wiring diagram and operational description he got
somewhere that enabled me to figure out the wiring!!  Thanks again, Matt.
The only thing left is the mystery wire that comes off the hot terminal on the wiper motor and goes down into the harness that goes
back into the tunnel.  The car is a '61 monza 4dr. pg.   Any ideas?  I can't think of anything in the back end that would need to be
connected to a "switched" connection.  But it is indeed there.  Inquiring minds want to know!  The '61 shop manual hasn't been
any help either.  Again, no reasonable offer refused.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
Hopewell, PA

60 4dr 700 '64' 110/4spd
63 ragtop 110/pg