<VV> zipper lube

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 16:48:01 EDT 2014

Since "top down" season is upon us, I have had mine down a couple of times this spring.  This was a shakedown cruise for a new top from the corvair
ranch.  A while back, someone mentioned something for lubing the zipper.  The top worked great except for the extremely difficult time I had trying to zip
up the back window.  I'm tempted to just leave it zipped.  Anyway, I believe someone mentioned "beeswax."  If so, where does one buy it?  And, would
wax from an unused toilet bowl seal work as well?  Thoughts and opinions welcome.     Thanks.

Randy(Cap'n) Hook
Hopewell,  PA

'60 700 4dr '64' 110/ 4spd
'63 ragtop  110/ pg