<VV> zipper lube

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:03:30 EDT 2014

I leave mine zipped but I have a noticeable fold in the window. I fix that
by just leaving the top down all summer. That's the bad part of leaving it
zipped. The bad part is when I storm appears suddenly you can whip the top
up and be weather tight in a few seconds. And yes, at toilet bowl seal is
beeswax and works fine.

Marc Sheridan