<VV> Boiling Battery - Back to Normal

Ken Lundy klundy at optimum.net
Mon Mar 31 14:59:14 EDT 2014

A few people asked me to let them know how things went with this issue.
Well, I replaced the regulator and everything appears to be back to normal.
Took it for a test run and all seems A-OK.
No more boiling battery. Voltage at idle ranges around 13.6 – 14.6.

Thanks again to everyone for your input on this.

Regards,
Ken Lundy
64 Convertible
NJ