<VV> Fw: NECC High Performance Driving Event at NYST - CANCELLED

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue May 6 08:22:58 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Allan V. Lacki
Cc: bmoneill at juno.com ; jryall at juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:19 AM
Subject: NECC High Performance Driving Event at NYST - CANCELLED

 Hello Fellow Enthusiasts,

Over the past several months, we sent out several emails announcing a high performance driving event at the New York Safety Track (NYST).  The event was scheduled for Saturday, May 24, 2014.  It is likely that you received one of those emails.

We regret to inform you that our May 24 event at (NYST) has been cancelled.

NYST management decided to take their facility private this season so there will no longer be any outside clubs such as NECC allowed on the track.  In effect, NYST terminated our track rental agreement, making it impossible for us to proceed.

We have already contacted those persons who registered for the event.  All registration fees have been refunded to those who paid.  Nevertheless, we are concerned that other folks may show up at the track on May 24 to register in person.  Please do not do so.  We won't be there.

Also, for those who have already made hotel reservations for this event, please cancel them.  If you booked a room at the Super 8 of Cobleskill, you can reach them by phone on (518) 234-4888.

Please watch our website for an announcement about an alternate event later this year.
www.neccmotorsports.com

Allan Lacki for NECC Motorsports / Northeast Corvair Council

No virus found in this message.