<VV> Rampside delivery

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 21:19:49 EDT 2014

I did just that with a convert from Lakewood CA to Glen Ellyn IL.  I had
mailed a box o stuff to the seller's home ahead of time.  Did my best to not
have to open the box on the way home.  Well, let's just say that it was a
good thing that I had it with me.

They might want to check you out very well at the airport if you are on a
one way ticket and have a bunch o stuff in your baggage!  Maybe, just enough
for you to miss the flight out.

BTW, it gets dang cold at night in the dessert in May.

Later, JR