<VV> Fitch Phoenix

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Fri May 9 16:53:32 EDT 2014

Seth & all:  It was my understanding it was to go to the Saratoga Museum
after John' passing.  But I thought something was up when it was featured in
the G'wich event ad in several of the car mags I read.

I've heard the engine probably has a broken crank...

Wish I had the money.

Others closer to the car and family probably know more, but may or may not
wish to comment.

A question for you chassis number people: what does the VIN and engine
number tell us about the car?

Historically Yours,
              James Rice

Message: 5