<VV> Fwd: 1961 idle curb idle

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun May 11 15:30:21 EDT 2014

If it runs perfect..... that's the IDLE MIXTURE  adjustment YOUR CARB'S need....  Your Float level is probably on the High side.....  Don't worry... drive it and determine your fuel mileage before anything else!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages