<VV> adopt my car

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun May 11 19:22:04 EDT 2014

All,

I am considering allowing my ‘67 Monza 4 door to be adopted by a serious stock-loving person. It now has just over 62,000 original miles on it. Of course, it has every factory option except the smogger and shoulder belts. Will include a pair of factory quick steering arms (no quick box) and a posi unit, IF (and only if) they’ll be installed, to complete the options list. Also included is a set of correct 14” mag caps, so in case the rim size has to go up, they’ll still match the car. Also a complete, documented history since new is included. The engine was deflashed and (stock) rebuilt less than 10,000 miles ago, but with the heads milled to remove the gasket step, and pistons octane-cut to match. The shifter assembly has the brass bushing kit in it, so it shifts like it should. Everything except the speed warning indicator works (I believe the fault is in the head). That includes the a/c, 8-track tape deck, and stereo multiplex. Also has a nice original 7.00-13 spare for show, and a service spare is included.

I want $8500 for it, simply because it’s mostly all original and totally rust-free, is loaded with the correct, often -rare factory options, and has the original window sticker with it (will throw in a replacement quarter glass just in case the original is better preserved out of the car). There isn’t a more interesting or so well equipped of a stock LM 4 door out there. Can provide a list of the options and pictures.  Serious inquiries only. Email or call 419-468-4942, if no answer, call 567-241-9068

-Mark Corbin